NYLON CARGO NET
HEAVY DUTY LIFTING NET
Cargo Nets are used by the military and in the shipping industry,
to secure loads to prevent them from shifting during transport, as well as to defer theft.
Cargo Net (Heavy Duty) – Safe Load up to 10 Tons
Weight – 65 Kg / Pc
Material – Virgin PP
Rope – High Tenacity Danline & High Tenacity Polyster (PP+HDPE)
Rope Dia – 14 MM (Outer Mesh – High Tenacity Danline Rope) 5 MM (Inner Mesh – High Tenacity Polyester Rope)
Mesh Size – 4 Inches by 4 Inches
Dimension – 6 Mtr by 6 Mtr (Outer) and 3 Mtr by 3 Mtr (Center)
Haning Loop – 60 Nos (15 Nos each side) Colors – White & Green (Or as resquested by cutomers)
Description of Displayed Safety Nets
- Mesh of 60 MM Knot to knot
- HDPE Nets of 3 MM braided twine
- UV Stabilized
- 12 MM High Tenacity side rope
- Size – 10 Mtr x 5 Mtr
- Total Weight – 24 KG
Features / Benefits
- Products available in Braided Twine Nets, Twisted Twine Nets, Knotted Nets ,etc
- Nets are supported by high strength ropes at the borders and also tie cords are placed for reliable and easy installation.
- Shock absorption is possible due to the durability and high strength of the material.
- UV stabilized : Resistant to degradation due to UV rays
- To prevent skewing and knot stability heat treatment is done.
- Machine made nets for uniform mesh size
- Custom sizes can be made as per customer requirement
- Smaller debris can be arrested along with our containment net supply.