GARVILON® SYNTHETIC FIBERS
GARVILON® SYNTHETIC FIBERS Reducing Cost & Reinforcing Concrete General Products Overview Nuovafil manufactures and distributes a complete line of synthetic fibers for use as reinforcement in cementicious materials; across many different markets and applications. All manufacturing is in compliance with “Standard specification for fiber reinforced concrete and shotcrete.” Typical Applications. Drastically reduces “call-backs” due to cracking in Ready Mix C.O.D. business.
- Residential and Industrial Slabs on Grade.
- Precast Concrete Products.
- Coatings, Overlays and White Toppings.
- Elevated Slabs and Structures.
- Architectural and Lightweight Concrete.
- Exposed Aggregate, Colored and Stamped.
- Shotcrete and Sprayed Applications.
- Stucco and Plastered Cement Impact of Garvilon® Synthetic Fibers in Concrete Preventing & Managing Cracking Issues.
- Effectively Prevents the Cracking Mechanism (PSCR& Settlement Cracking) from propagating.
- Reduces the post-crack opening, helping to transfer the load; Increasing the Concrete’s Tensile Capacity, Ductility and Toughness.
- By rendering the crack “Ineffective”, the Fibers allow the composite behavior to carry even more load – way beyond the concrete’s designed strength. Alternative / Replacement for Steel Reinforcement.
- Independent testing provides sufficient data to demonstrate that the use of 3-dimensional fiber reinforcement provides better crack management and control than WWR.
- The subject data also provides for the Replacement of WWR and Steel Bars when used as secondary reinforcement, and when the steel reinforcement ratio is =/< 0.2% Safer and Easy to Use.
- No handling, cutting, bending or placing of steel reinforcement – all fiber reinforcement is “Built-In” and always positioned properly.
- Avoid tripping hazards and dangers from working around rusty steel bars, wire mats or rolls. Financial and Sustainable Gains.
- Eliminates the need to purchase & store steel reinforcement, as well as any handling or special pumping equipment.
- Enjoy a sustainable improvement and cost advantage in labor and total time on the job vs steel – flowing directly to the bottom line profit of your project.